Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Their smiles are valueless

This was posted on 2 May 2009 in my previous removed blog. Here is a reposting.

Wyng shyly beamed with joy as he was walking from the gate of his kindy to my car, knowing that Mom has arrived and fetching him home instead of the normal school van which used to ferry him home to Tr O's house. When he got into my car, his happiness is verbalised to a short but the sweetest 'Mummy!'

Hoe flashed happy laughter while chatting happily with his friends with both his arms on shoulders of his friends, walking out of his school to greet Wyng and I who were waiting for him under a tree.

The waiting and the scorching hot sun didn't matter anymore when I saw the glow on their soft red faces. Such sights of joy of my kids (who greet their mom's presence in their school to fetch them home) are priceless. Who can debate this? And I feel blessed that I can enjoy these sights of joy.  If only I brought a camera to capture these priceless 'kids meet mommy' moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers