Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The best in Cameron Highlands

Have you ever seen a peacock open its feathers? When I was very young, I remember I saw a peacock which had its feathers already opened and it was just for a split second.  My memory told me those were not very vibrantly coloured feathers.

This one rare encounter we had at Rose Valley at Cameron Highlands captivated us.  We didn't expect to see a pair of peacocks in a cage whilst going round the rose farm apart from the numerous rare flowers.

We were about to walk away from the cage when Wyng screamed, 'The peacock open its feathers!' Scrambling closer to the cage, we quickly got out our digicam and handphones to snap the magical moments.
We were the luckiest that day! Witnessing this angelic bird as a family.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers