Thursday, June 14, 2012

My kid made a confession

He did it first thing in the morning at the breakfast table before he even sat down.

"Mommy, mommy, you don't be angry."
"What?"
"I created an account last night."  he confessed. Instantly, my mind digested that early news and knew what he meant.
"How did you do it?" I asked curiously.
"When you were downstairs..." he explained.
"You don't be angry. I created an account. I had a nightmare after that. You go and delete it,ah."

As Hoe was late that morning, I didn't have the chance to interrogate him.  He dashed outside as Dad would be impatiently waiting for him to get into the car.

I wasn't mad, no, I was fuming that he 'meddled' with my computer again despite all that had happened, but my anger was just for a moment.  I am actually glad that he confessed his guilt to me.  At least this time, he knew he was wrong to do that unlike previously when he was caught creating an account and yet he did not feel regretful.

So, does this mean that rules for Hoe to have free access to the computer can be relaxed?  Frankly, I don't think so unless he can prove his discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers