Friday, December 24, 2010

Home Sweet Home


This post appeared on the 10th of Nov 2007 in my 'lost' blog. Here is a reposting.


We are back home from our short holiday.

W's routine need to be reset. It's the second day home, W is still catching up with his lost naps in the 3D 2N holiday. He is still not that tuned in yet to his normal routine. Hope he will be fine comes Monday when school is back to normal. H seems unchanged. Still his usual playful boy. That's him. In fact, he enjoys his activities today.

What else are there awaiting me apart from loadfuls of laundry, unpacking and unpacking, unwashed bottles and containers that need washing. Housework still exist no matter what,where and when. How I wish I have a maid! They can really lighten a lot of load. Kinder to my cracking hand.

Well, I shouldn't be complaining. If there's no work, there's no reward. Comes in a package of having a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers