Thursday, September 15, 2011

My kid saw a smile in the sky too

This was posted on 15 December 2008 in my previous blog. Here is a reposting with minor changes to the wordings.


Got this picture in my email recently. Coincidentally, while at a house-warming party of a relative, Wyng pointed up to the sky and told me that there was a smile in the sky. It was 6 December 2008.

The smile was almost like what was shown here in this picture emailed to me. This picture was supposedly taken from Perth, Australia. At that very moment, I didn't really appreciate that there was such a phenomenon in the sky. Not until I receive the email and when Wyng pointed up in the sky.

With their naive and clear minds, kids are able to 'see' a lot of things which adults miss. Don't we always miss the nice things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers