Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is your teen a computer hacker?

It makes my blood boil, he gets on my nerves, I'm going to kill him!!!!! Sights of this guy stealthily 'in action' at my PC appeared in my mind as I clicked on Daddy's user account and discovered that no password was required to access the PC.

My kid removed the password AGAIN after being caught in less than a week ago.  What was in his head! Why did he have to do it after so many rounds of harsh lecture and grounding? I wonder, I really wonder what he is trying to prove.

Not thinking twice at all, I went into Control Panel and set a password for Daddy's user account.  Next, I went hunting for his hand phone with Wyng's help and confiscated it. All this was done without Hoe's knowledge as he was still at school.

"I knew it, I knew you would set the password back, I'm just testing if you will do it."  That was the reply which came out from his mouth when I told Hoe off for hacking the computer again.  Of course, he wasn't going to 'escape' so easily.  A very stern warning that if he is ever caught hacking again, his hand phone will be confiscated for one month.

Why hasn't Mom learnt?  I HAVE to log off whenever my kid is around, especially with Hoe's presence. He is an opportunist when it comes to hacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers