Monday, November 5, 2012

Where to go during the holidays?

It's a pleasure to be able to go on vacation but it can be a headache to decide where to go especially when you have a budget constraint as well as the factor of time.

I was toying with the idea of getting closer to nature at Titi Eco Farm. But, it will also be opening myself to the threat of these blood-sucking creatures.  In fact, I had this idea since about two years ago, but I still haven't got the guts to face brave this nightmare yet.  But, it's a really good opportunity for the kids to appreciate mother nature.  Ideal for relaxation too, for the older ones especially.


The hyped Legoland should be every child's dream.  Already Hoe was telling me how thrilling the rollercoaster is, according to his friend.


Singapore's Universal Studio was suggested a few months ago.  The kids would die to go.  Maybe next year.  Though this is not comparable to our Legoland, I prefer visiting the latter first.  The currency pinch is also something we have to consider.



Genting Highlands?? No! We will be greeted with throngs of enthusiasts, gamblers and holiday makers wanting to have a ball at their upgraded theme parks. There isn't even space to move around comfortably in the indoor parks.  The kids must be loathing me for rejecting this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers