Monday, October 22, 2012

He made his own milk

This was posted on 2 April 2009 in my previous blog.  Here is a reposting.

While I was busy engaged in my home office, I heard Wyng screaming something and asking for milk. As I couldn't make myself available to rush to the kitchen, I told him to give me a minute.

"I made already", he replied.

After about 15 minutes or so,I managed to finish what I was doing and proceeded to the living room. I almost got the shock of my life when I saw his empty milk bottle on the table. He had, apparently made the milk himself and obviously, drank the entire bottle. He was lying on the sofa, taking his ever needed nap. There is no trail of milk powder or untidiness in the kitchen when I went in to examine. Everything seemed to be in proper place. I really can't imagine how he knew the amount of warm water to mix with cool water. The milk is within easy reach as it is already in a milk dispenser.

Good thing is he napped without my constant reminder and his independence in getting what he want without the help of mummy. Bad thing is he could hurt himself handling the flask while attempting to prepare his needed drug.

Oh! He was 5 years and 7 months old then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers