Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

This was the first time we counted down to the new year at my sister's house with the family.  We had dinner, potluck style. Lots of food, lots of laughter, especially the kids who get to mingle and chat during festive occasions and noise from the older 'generation'.  Not many, only 3 generations under one roof.  There was some 'drama' too to end the year. "Otherwise there's nothing to spice up our day!", enthused my sister.

Another memorable thing for me is that this was the first time I contributed something I cooked myself for this family function.  The fireworks display was shot from the balcony of my sister's apartment.  We'd never done this before, witnessing and shooting a video at such close distance. Quite a refreshing start for the year 2012!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers