Saturday, May 21, 2011

How to get rid of these pests?

What kind of home we are living in? We've got uninvited guests, every minute, every day. They are none other than Mr Mosquitoes. I got their attention when I am hanging out clothes to dry in the car porch. There was an occasion when I got stung even when I was cooking something in the kitchen.

To get rid of them, we got ourselves a device which gives out UV light to attract them. How they are killed eventually is not important as long as they are dead. Having this device is not the solution as this only covers a small area. I have to mobilise this from room to room, too tedious.

Next thing my husband fell in love in is this repeller which emits a sound, harmless to humans and pets but hazardous to insects including lizards and spiders. It claims to even clean the air. Able to cover an area as big as 4,500 square feet, this is more than enough to rid these pests from my house.

Bye,bye mosquitoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers