Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Is my kid too young for these?

Do you know that a butterfly can fly .......? How many seconds are there in one hour? One tonne equals.... How many are there in one trillion? and the list goes on and on... I wasn't really keeping track even though I should be proud of him. The fact is I am not too proud that he has been throwing such questions to me on and off recently. It may sound 'intellectual' but after a while, when his questions centre around the same old dry stuff, I begin to have doubts. What if he is 'too' logical? I mean for his age. He is going to be eight this year. All those are mostly facts, statistics which can be such a bore for conversational purpose and definitely not interesting for social occasions. Way, What way to go, Wyng?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers